Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sophie Sunday!

As I mentioned last time I posted a Sophie scrapbook layout, I've been spending a good chunk of my time scrapbooking lately.  Those pages don't tend to end up on my blog as often as cards do, because cards get entered into contests and pages generally don't.  So I thought I'd start sharing my Sophie pages on Sundays, when I generally don't have any cards posting.  That's how Sophie Sundays were born!  Since I batch scrapbook Sophie's pictures (I have two whole drawers full of dog scrapbook supplies, so when I spread them all out I don't want to clean them up right away)  I have quite a few weeks worth of pages to show.  After this batch is over, we'll see how I feel.  :)

So a few months back, I won a blog contest that resulted in me getting, among other things, an 8x8 hallmark premade album.  It was wedding themed, but I already have a 12x12 of our wedding so I took the pages apart and altered them to go in Sophie's scrapbook, since she's what I generally scrapbook in 8x8.  The base of this page- the cardstock as well as the grey and brown stripes- are one of those pages. 

I layered on a Project Life dog card, some plaid paper from a DCWV stack, and some various embellishments from my dog embellishment drawer.   I know that the "woof" banner is from Echo Park and the circle sticker is from Paper Studio.

The picture I took is super blurry, but I love how it shows Sophie zooming around our back yard.  It's hard to catch a picture of her in action!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment